MOTHERHOOD - the most creative I could ever be

I have included this post to denote the time off I took from my art to focus on another form of creativity: learning to be a mother! 
Tori was born on International Women's Day and continues to be a source of inspiration in my work and in those around her.


Our full-service Kids Village for events was inspired by Reggio Emilia learning approach for the purpose of connecting parents with their children by engaging them deeply in immersive play experiences at community events. Reggio Emilia engages the view and interests of the child as the driving force for a child's learning, most specifically through connection with nature.





The Treasure Board has been developed, (artwork) painted and built by my family members as an integral part of the Kids Village concept, and has been largely inspired by Tori's incredible imagination.